Sunday, August 4, 2013

Little update

I have been on a hiatus from 18th century for almost 12 months due to our clubs Late Roman campaign, but in three weeks I will finally be moving back to doing some 18th century figs.


I have decided that my AWI British army which has been in the lead pile for almost three years, so with this in mind I picked up “an Illustrated encyclopaedia of Uniforms from 1775-1783, The American Revolutionary War”. I already have Lawson, Mollo, Petterson, Funcken and a few Ospreys. This book is an excellent guide, especially for painting so I highly recommend it.

cheers
Matt

2 comments:

Grimsby Mariner said...

Good choice

Sydney Viscous said...

I have a couple of the Osprey's and Mollo myself and a tiny pile of shame from Fife and Drum, always on the hunt for a good book. Any chance of a photo or two from the book Willow?