Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Silly Season is upon us!

Time has flown and another Christmas is upon us, lookig forward to great year ahead, a change of jobs and delving into the WSS. Well time to go over the years achievments on the painting front

20mm WW2 French 1 Regiment of 72 figs and paint five plastic tank kits
20mm Aircraft kits x 3 (French, German and Finnish)
28mm Warlord Celts about 100 figs
28mm Foundry Polish Renaissance 64 figures
28mm First Corps Republican Romans 220 figures
28mm Napoleonic German Battalions 156 figs
28mm Napoleonic Elite French 110 French 1805 Ligne
28mm Napoleonic Elite French cavalry 96 figures
28mm Napoleonic Elite eight Guns and crew
28mm Foundry ECW seven pike and shot blocks 240 figures
28mm Foundry ECW ninety six cavalry
28mm Old Glory 96 Scots
28mm 22 Civilians and 6 wagons etc for Horse and musket
28mm First Corps Imperial Romans 236 figs
28mm First Corps 90 Germanics
28mm Front Rank FIW 20 French
28mm 40 ww1 French (Sold)
28mm 40 WW1 Germans (sold)
28mm 30 Warlord ECW (sold)
28mm 180 Perry, Vitrix Napoleonic Brits, and French 1815 (sold)
28mm Bob Murch and Foundry Pulp figures 50 miniatures
28mm Gripping Beast 30 Vikings and 40 Late Romans
28mm Skanderburgers 32 infantry, 3 guns and 12 cavalry (mixed manufacture)
1/1200th 6 ships Napoleonic French and Dutch wars

No where near what I had hoped for the totals, but I did manage to finish two armies my ECW Royalist and the Imperial Romans (which had there first run last weekend). My lead pile did grow though so I need to concentrate on finishing a few more armies this year.

My display case is almost finished and I am looking forward to finally putting a large amount of my painted lead on display. I should be able to do a few pics after we return from Holidays. This year I intend to keep a record of purchases and painted so i can keep track of the lead pile!

Priorities for 2010
28mm WW1 Australian light horse
20mm modern Australians and Afgans (for demo game)
28mm Pulp and terrain for Feburary
28mm A & A Sassanids
28mm Front Rank WSS
Rebase 28mm Normans
28mm FIW British and French
28mm French 7YW
28mm Napoleonic French Infantry and cavalry and rebase and touch up some more German States Infantry
20mm Germans reorg and paint a absolute ute full
20mm WW1 aircraft.

I hope to take some pics in the holidays of my new table that i am doing for the Pulp game.

Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.



cheers
matt

4 comments:

Tank Girl said...

Merry Christmas to you matta nd your family.

All the very best for 2010.

Helen

Bluewillow said...

thanks Helen, hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year, see you at Cancon.

cheers
matt

Beccas said...

Merry Christmas Matt. Massive painting effort for 2009. You whipped me.
Cheers
Paul

Bluewillow said...

Thanks Paul, but still not happy in my finish as I wanted to get some more stuff done, as I think I bought as least as much in unpainted lead:). Excited that I got my ECW done though a few here, I do plan on a photo shoot soonish

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g185/blue-willow/ECW/http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g185/blue-willow/ECW/

cheers
matt