Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A long time between drinks!

Well gentlemen long time between drinks,

lots of painting done but sadly not much in the way of the 18th century, late Romans, Imperial Romans, Celts, some 20mm ww2 French and Polish Renaissance have hogged my little painting time I have had. So this weekend just passed the Queens Birthday holiday here in OZ, I decided to get my digit out and take a few Pics and post them up. These are all from the from the French Indian participation game at “Highlander” , and a few pics of some Front Rank wagons and Militia I have done in the last 4 months, I will post the pics from the Might and Reason game also later on in the week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


cheers
matt

4 comments:

Tank Girl said...

Speak for yourself Matt, there is a lady present!

Nice work on the FIW miniatures. Now I'm no expert, but is the ink wash a tad on the heavy side? Could'nt tone this down just a little?

How was the Long Weekend Gaming?

Take care,

Helen

Bluewillow said...

thanks Helen, the wash on the grey doesn't quite work, but happy with the rest though, the camera that I used is our happy snap version so it over compensates the light IMO making the figures a little shiney, that makes the wash look dirty, also no matt varnish on these guys yet!

The gaming was good,missed your WW1 table though, I played FIW and ACW all weekend, real good rollup saturday.

cheers
matt

Tank Girl said...

Thanks Matt,

Yes I'm sorry about not attending your show. I saw Michael yesterday and he mentioned that Alan Traves visited your neck of the woods for a peekaboo.

No promises, but next year could be different, but we will wait and see where my new collections are at.

Helen

abdul666 said...

So well done!
I specially appreciate the cart: an uncommon subject. A conversion?